No forecast, no recommendation without a clear and in-depth analysis.
We deal with both passenger and goods transport and have relevant references in the area of road, rail, inland waterway, maritime and air transport. Issues of urban transport and traffic, including public transport and non- motorised traffic, also belong to our field of
We concentrate on:
- Transport and traffic analysis and forecasting
- Transport policy and strategy consulting
- Assessment of transport infrastructure investments
- Transport market analysis
- Monitoring and evaluation of programme and project implementation.
We are conscious of the fact that our work often provides the basis for far-reaching decisions: for example in transport policy where the authorities must take care to provide efficient and safe transport and traffic conditions. But this also applies to private businesses preparing important investments. For just these reasons we take great care to ensure that our results are fully comprehensible and that our recommendations can be implemented in practice.